Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 4, 2013

Look Good When You Workout!

Ok so if you are feeling overweight, unattractive, or hating most clothes you put on, do not, and I repeat do NOT fall victim of wearing frumpy, dumpy clothes to workout out in. If you look good, chances are you'll feel good! I had a colleague who said she hadn't bought gym clothes since the 80's. Thought it was a joke until she changed for the gym at work. And holy shit!! She wasn't kidding. She had the Adidas three stripe breakaways with some ratty ass, old and ripped t-shirt along with some all white K Swiss sneakers. She might as well put her hair in ponytails and called it a day. She proceeded to complain about being fat and not wanting to go to the gym. Hell if I were a Victoria's Secret model dressed like that I would feel gross and wouldn't want to go to the gym either!!



So most people, especially my boyfriend, like to make fun of me for coordinating my gym outfits. I feel much better about myself and want to go to the gym when I have nice workout clothes. It's exactly the same as wanting that perfect dress to wear out to dinner and look ultra sexy for your Valentine's Day dinner.

I personally love Nike Pro workout pants have them in too many colors. Then I love the cotton Victoria's Secret racer back tanks...again, have way too many colors of them. I top this off with one of my five pairs of sneakers to match the color of my workout day. Call me crazy but this really does work! So ditch the old high school tees and grab some real workout clothes already! I suggest shopping at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for discount name brands. Or definitely hit up outlet shops and VS's semi annual sale. I know we all can't afford multiple pairs of $70 Nike pants. And I scored five of mine for under $65 total at the NIke outlet.

To put it in perspective, most of us want to lose weight and hit the gym so we can look and feel better. So it only makes sense to look good in what you wear to the gym! New gym clothes would make a perfect Valentine's Day gift :) I know my boyfriend has given me Sports Authority gift cards and I always love it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!