Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 7, 2013

HotPants, Literally



I received a Groupon Goods email and the Zaggora HotPants were the item. Now, I'm very familiar with this concept of producing heat to burn fat as I was an avid user of the belly bands, slimmer belts, or whatever you'd like to call them. But, the HotPants really caught my eye as my bottom and thighs are my problem spot. The waist slimmer works great, so I gave the HotPants a try and bought them. Zaggora is a UK based company. Quite honestly, I was surprised the pants concept came so many years after the belly band! Why didn't I think of it?!? (Side note: I bought my belly band about 10 years ago) 


BEWARE!! You will sweat, A LOT!! lol My underwear was soaking wet and could be wrung out. Sorry if that's too much info :) The way these types of things work is that they are made of a material that traps air to promote sweating to burn fat and ultimately lose weight. The only downside, in my opinion, is that these pants are noisy. It makes a swishing noise when you move back and forth. I eliminate this by wearing capris over them. Or I wear them for spin class and my legs obviously don't touch on the bike. 

Overall, these are great to target certain areas. But because you sweat so much, you need to ensure you drink a ton of water. Once time, I didn't and I was in spin class and thought I might pass out. I didn't make that mistake again. So if you worry about your lower half the Zaggora HotPants are your solution, and if you're stomach is the problem, get the Bally's Slimmer Belt. 



You can even wear them to do chores to help burn extra calories. Hey, every little bit helps!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!