Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So Bootylicious!

I attended the Weider Olympia Fitness Expo this past September. I picked up a free copy of Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible DVD workout. Funny name, I know. 


Totally forgetting I owned the DVD, I came across it over the weekend and decided to pop it in the DVD player and try it out. I actually really liked the DVD. There are 3 disks, one is 20 min. upper/20 lower, 30/30 and I think 40/40. So I started with the 20 minute lower and 30 minute upper. The lower "butt" exercises seemed very typical and basic, but definitely great exercises to do. And the same with the upper. I got a nice sweat going, which I always love. 



I have to say though, this Swedish lady is quite entertaining. That, or she just wanted to make me laugh. Regardless, it made for a fun kick-in-the-butt workout! (no pun intended LOL) She told me to "make love to my butt" and "crush that nut." But a little humor is inviting while working out. 

So I didn't think it was that intense of a workout while doing it, but the next evening, my butt and arms/back were sore. And when you're sore, you know you are working muscles you don't normally use. I'm actually excited now to do this workout again. Who would have thought just 20 minutes of lower body would do my body (or booty...) so good?!? LOL I definitely recommend this DVD. And I'm definitely looking forward to getting bootylicious for the summer! 

You can find the Butt Bible on Amazon or Google it and there are YouTube videos with the workout moves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!