Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Gift Giving Guide for Fitness Lovers

We are down to the wire with less than two day until Christmas. If you haven't finished your shopping, you better get on it! And, even if you have finished, shop some more...for yourself! I assume if you are reading my blog that you are a fitness and nutrition enthusiast. And, with Christmas and gift giving I thought it would be perfect to touch on some great fitness lover gift options. With so many gadgets and trackers and workout enhancers, the gifts ideas are endless. 



We did a Secret Santa at my job and when I opened my gift, it was nothing I had ever seen before. It was the FlipBelt. I'm surprised in all my online searches that I've never seen this before. The concept it pretty cool. Last Christmas, I asked for the Armpocket. It's a thicker armband that holds my phone, credit cards, keys, etc so I can go run to the store or wherever. The FlipBelt is the same concept, except it's a stretchy waistband with little slots to hold your essentials while you take an outdoor run. This nifty little "runner's purse" is only $29 and makes a great gift for runners. 

Another interesting gift I came across in my search was the HapiFork. This may be best to give to yourself so you don't offend anyone. Most people wanting to lose weight struggle most with their diet. And, even when you think you're eating healthy, you still may have poor eating habits. The HapiFork monitors your eating patterns, like if you eat slow or fast or how long you eat and how many fork to mouth motions you make. It alerts you if you are eating too fast. Coming in at $100, this is a little pricier gift options. But an added feature is that you can sync the fork to a mobile app and the computer to track your results and make any necessary changes. 

If you're looking for more ideas, here's a great site: http://fitm.ag/1982vmd 

This year, my Christmas list included the FitBit Force, new earbuds, weightlifting gloves, and running water bottle.


What's on your Fitness Christmas list? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!