Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

90 Degrees by Reflex Activewear

I have lots of fitness clothing, I mean LOTS! I have my brands I love, the uncomfortable ones and the newbies. All-in-all, my style comes down to cost. While I do own Nike and other name brands, I never spend much on these. So for the Lululemon lovers out there, I just don't understand you. Especially since they have been taking a beating in the news from defective pants to the founder blaming women's bodies for the problem, not the brand. How can you spend nearly $100 for yoga pants?? For starters, I would never support a company that claims their brand is not for the "fat" women out there - although he didn't directly say fat, he implied it, that was enough for me. With so many brands on the market, you can find all kinds of great workout wear for a quarter of the cost.

I recently stumbled upon 90 Degrees by Reflex a high-performance activewear brand designed for fashion, comfort and technology. While this brand does retail for around $75 for pants, you can walk into your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls and get them for around $16.99. I love these pants so much I now have four pairs in just a matter of a couple weeks. They are my favorite length, they fall to about the middle of my shin. I am not a fan of capris that come to the upper portion or your calf because inevitably when I run they end up bunching around my knee and it's annoying. I also realized when folding clothes that I have a tank by 90 Degrees and it just so happens to be one of my favorite fitted tops.

So, the reasons I now love this brand? Hmmm... for starters:
  • Affordable
  • Comfortable
  • Fitted & Stylish
  • Slim waistband to suck in your tummy
  • Variety - short to long bottoms, t-shirts, tanks, bras, etc. in lots of colors and designs
  • Perfect for any athletic activity from yoga to boot camp to cycling 
What's your favorite activewear brand? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more! I have three pairs of their pants and wish I could find more at a discount.

Unknown said...

Have you tried checking your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls or some other discount retailer? I get their apparel here for under $20 and load up when I can!

alexanderdragland said...

Bikini Luxe swimwear is made from soft fabrics that capture a delicate ... sunshine with images of one day having her own shop or boutique. blue michi top

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Michi, Wildcat Bra in black from Style PB. Stylish luxury activewear from sportswear designer on Style PB. michi bra

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!