Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 4, 2013

Smart Armpocket Carry-All

I have been in the market for a new iPhone workout armband so I can easily listen to Pandora or iTunes while I workout. The last one I purchased was a cheap rubber phone case with an elastic band that was not comfortable and the rubber stretched out in no time.

I just so happened to be reading SHAPE magazine and in the holiday gear section they featured the Smart Armpocket. It looked pretty cool so I checked it out on the website: www.armpocket.com. This was just what I was looking for! It has a memory foam like cushion with non-slip technology and pockets to hold my key, credit card, ID, chapstick or whatever...along with holding my phone of course! And the protector was touchscreen. What else is that it is eco-friendly, I was surprised by this.


So you might think with the size of this that it wouldn't be comfortable, but it really is! It's not too bulky either. All-around I'm sold on it and love being able to go for a run or bike ride for a long distance and have a "mini purse" to carry my necessities!

Some may wonder why I need all these items, but if I go for a nice jog on a trail, I typically drive there and my car key is a bit clunky, there's a drink stand that I love getting a smoothie after my run so I need my wallet, and my lips dry out easily so chapstick is a must for me! Now if you're going to the gym and you only need to listen to music, I suggest buying a secondary armband for only your phone.

Fun facts about the Smart Armpocket:

Securely carry your iPhone, Cell phone, music player, keys, wallet, energy bars and more
  • Water resistant, protects your electronics
  • Available with touch-thru window
  • 3 interior pockets
  • Made from recycled material and natural bamboo
  • Ultra-soft, comfortable and light-weight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment!